Mukhya Mantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023: Mukhya Mantri Kanya Vivah Yojana was initiated in Madhya Pradesh to extend financial support to families living below the poverty line, as well as those facing financial hardship, in order to assist in the marriage of their daughters. This program was launched by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
Initially, the scheme provided financial aid of ₹51,000 to daughters, widows, and divorced women from disadvantaged, impoverished, and needy families during their marriage. However, under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana MP, the financial assistance has been increased to ₹55,000 for eligible beneficiaries, with Chief Minister Chouhan subsequently raising it to ₹56,000.
Kanya Vivah Yojana MP 2023
Kanya Vivah Yojana was introduced in 2016 by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Kamal Nath. This initiative aims to provide financial support for the weddings of daughters hailing from impoverished, destitute, or needy families. Under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana, assistance is extended to the daughters of economically disadvantaged households, as well as to widowed or divorced women, to help them initiate new chapters in their lives.
Through this scheme, the state government offers a financial grant of Rs 51,000 to facilitate the marriage of daughters from these underprivileged families. This assistance assists their families in managing the expenses associated with their weddings. To benefit from this program, you can apply either online or offline.
Benefits of MP Kanya Vivah Yojana
- This scheme aims to provide financial assistance to the daughters of families living below the poverty line, who are facing financial hardships.
- For daughters of Below Poverty Line (BPL) families, the government will grant a one-time payment of Rs 5,000 for their weddings. This amount will be disbursed in the form of a check or demand draft in the name of the bride.
- Under the Madhya Pradesh Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023, the state government will offer an economic assistance of Rs 51,000 for the marriages of daughters from economically disadvantaged, destitute, or needy families, as well as widowed or divorced women.
- The financial assistance provided by the MP Kanya Vivah Scheme will be transferred directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. Therefore, applicants must have a valid bank account that is linked to their Aadhar card for this purpose.
Documents Required For Madhya Pradesh Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Voter ID Card
- income certificate
- Girl’s age certificate
- Address proof
- Composite ID
- BPL card of families living below poverty line
- Passport size photo of girl child
- mobile number
How to apply online For Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023?
Here are the steps to apply for the Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana:
- Start by visiting the official website of the scheme.
- Once you’re on the official website, the homepage will appear.
- On the homepage, locate the application form for the Chief Minister Kanya Marriage Scheme.
- Complete the application form by providing the requested details such as your name, address, Aadhaar number, age, and other relevant information.
- After filling out all the required information, click on the “submit” button.
- Following submission, you will need to log in to your account.
- Your application will be considered complete after successfully logging in.
MP Kanya Vivah Yojana Toll Free Number
If a person is facing any problem while applying, then he can solve his problem by contacting this toll free number.
- CM Helpline :181
- For Disabled: 1800 233 4397
- Central Government Persons with Disabilities Information Line: 1800 233 5956